Our Outreach Program was created to:
In particular, we focus a larger share of our resources and time on setting up inclusive resource rooms at schools.
This is done through:
- Awareness and consent at management, Principal and teacher level.
- Conducting a questionnaire checklist for initial screening of children
- Detailed evaluation and IEP planning of children before enrolment including:
- Establishing reporting relationships necessary in a school
- Selection of 2 to 3 teachers from the school who are then trained to work with children in the resource room
- Weekly monitoring of the work in progress in the resource room over a period of 2-3 years
Brindavan offers a consultancy for providing these services.