- The Early Intervention Programme: For children between the ages of 3-6 years. This programme works on the development of pre-reading and pre-writing skills, along with oral language development and socialisation skills.
- The programme for children in the age group of 6 to 16 [up to 10th grade] works at developing basic academic skills. For children in high school, curriculum-based remediation is provided once basic skills are in place.
The programme consists of 45-minute sessions, four days a week. The year runs from June to March.
The teacher-student ratio is 1:4. Enrolment in this programme is for a minimum period of one year. Periodic parent-teacher-school interactions, parent and teacher awareness workshops, and a bi-annual newsletter are also some of the features of this programme.
- Classes in communication skills are held twice a month for all enrolled children.
- Informal educational evaluation and counselling for children and parents.
- Individualised Education Programme [IEP] is provided for each child and is tailored to his/her needs, based on the evaluation/assessment reports.
Admission to this programme is based on evaluations conducted by our centre or any other recognised centre.